Friday, August 21, 2020

Whale of a Time Pencil Gift Box - Stampin' Up!

Hi Friends!
My project today is a Pencil Gift Box that would be perfect for 1st day (or any day) of school Gift Giving!  I used Whale of a Time Designer Series Paper, the Whale Punch and Whale Done stamp set.



I started with a piece of Granny Apple Green Cardstock  4 1/4  x  4 5/8"
I scored the 4 1/4" side at:
1/2,  7/8,  2 3/8  and  2 3/4"
I scored the 4 5/8" side at:
3/8"
To cut and put the box together please watch my video tutorial here.


I attached (2)  4 x  1 1/4" pieces of the Whale of a Time DSP to the front and back of the box.
I put 5 pencils in a cellophane bag (optional) and slid the bottom of them into the box.


I stamped the sentiment of the Balmy Blue Cardstock with Pacific Point Ink.  I attached the sentiment piece to the Pacific Point piece with Liquid Adhesive.  I attached the entire circle piece towards the top of the box also using Liquid Adhesive.


I cut the Whale image out of the Designer Series Paper with the Whale Punch.
I attached it above the sentiment, on the pencils, with Dimensionals.
I added some Blue Adhesive Backed Gems as shown in the photo.
Finally, I tied some Snowflake Splendor 1/4" ribbon in a knot at the top of the pencils.


My Demonstrator number is: 2230782

Supplies:
Whale Done stamp set
Whale of a Time Designer Series Paper
Whale Punch
Layering Circle dies
Granny Apple Green Cardstock
Balmy Blue Cardstock
Pacific Point Cardstock
Pacific Point Stampin' Pad
Tear and Tape
Dimentionals
Snowflake Splender 1/4" Ribbon
Blue Adhesive Backed Gems
5 Pencils

I hope you enjoyed my tutorial today.
See you next time!