Wednesday, August 5, 2020

Hi Friends!
My project today is a little box using the Little Treats stamp set and Little Treat Box dies.
I also used the new Tis the Season Designer Series Paper.
All of these supplies are now available here!



I used a piece of the Tis The Season 6 x 6  DSP and cut out the main body of the bag.  I folded it on the score lines and added some glue to the tabs.
I cut the label from Shaded Spruce Cardstock with the Little Treat Bag dies and stamped it with Versamark Ink and Gold Stampin' Embossing Powder using a sentiment from Little Treats stamp set.
I cut the Scalloped Circle out of Gold Foil Paper with the Little Treat Bag dies also.


I attached the gold foil circle to the bag with Liquid Adhesive.  I attached 2 pieces of Real Red Sheer ribbon on top of the Gold Circle with glue dots.
Then I attached the sentiment label on top of the ribbon with Dimentionals.


I stamped the hat image from Little Treats stamp set in Real Red Ink and cut it out with the matching die.
I closed the bag with Metallic Edge Ribbon, punched a small hole in the top of the hat and attached it with Gold Cord from Wonder of the Season Ribbon Combo Pack and tied it to the top of the bag.

You Can Shop Stampin' Up! with Me Here!

Supplies:
Little Treats stamp set
Little Treat Box dies
Tis' the Season Designer Series Paper
Whisper White Cardstock
Shaded Spruce Cardstock
Real Red Stampin' Pad
Metallic Edge Ribbon
Wonders of the Season Ribbon Combo Pack
Gold Foil Paper
Real Red Sheer Ribbon
Versamark Ink
Gold Stampin' Emboss Powder
Liquid Adhesive
Dimenstionals

I hope you enjoyed my project today.
See you next time!

No comments: