Wednesday, August 26, 2020

Celebration Labels Halloween Treat Bags - Stampin' Up!

Hi Friends!
My project today is a Halloween Treat Bag using the Celebration Tidings stamp set, Celebration Labels dies and Brights 6x6 Designer Series Paper.

Please Subscribe!


I used the 2nd and 3rd Largest label dies from the Celebration Label die set.  I cut a piece of Melon Mambo paper from the Brights 6x6 DSP with the larger die and a piece of Whisper White Cardstock with the smaller die.


I folded the Melon Mambo label exactly in half in order to match the label ends together.
I cut the Whisper White label in half and used only 1 side per treat bag.


I did all my stamping on the Whisper White Label.
I stamped the pumpkins and Happy Haunting sentiment, from Celebration Tidings stamp set, towards the top of the label with Tuxedo Black Ink.
I stamped the spider with Tuxedo Black Ink also, then cut it out with the matching die from Celebration Label die set.

I colored the pumpkins with the Dark Pumpkin Pie Stampin' Blend and the leaves with light and dark Mossy Meadow Stampin' Blends
I added Wink of Stella glitter to the pumpkins and spider piece.
I added the spider to the bottom of the label with a Dimensional.


I filled a cellophane bag with 3 mini candy bars and some filler grass, leaving a about an inch of room at the top.
I put the Melon Mambo label over the bag and stapled it on with the ends of the staples facing forward.
I attached the stamped Whisper White piece on the front of the bag with Dimensionals.
I tied a bow with some black ribbon (from my stash, I didn't have the beautiful glitter ribbon yet) and attached it with a glue dot.
I colored some Rhinestones with the Pumpkin Pie Stampin' Blend and attached them around the label.


Supplies:
Celebration Tidings stamp set
Celebration Label die set
Brights 6x6 Designer Series Paper
Dark Pumpkin Pie Stampin' Blend
Light and Dark Mossy Meadow Stampin' Blend
Wink of Stella Glitter Pen
Rhinestone Basic Jewels
Tuxedo Black Ink
Dimensionals
Stapler
Candy
Cellophane Bag

I hope you enjoyed my project today.
See you next time!