Wednesday, August 12, 2020

Stampin' Up! Snow Wonder Easy Gift Card Holder

Hi Friends,
My project today is a Gift Card Holder using Snow Wonder stamp set, Snow Time dies and Heartwarming Hugs Designer Series Paper.
You can make 3 of these Gift Cards from 1 piece of Designer Series Paper.



I started with a piece of Heartwarming Hugs DSP sized  4  x  11 1/2"
I scored the 11 1/2" side at:
1,  4 1/2  and  8"

To fold and glue the gift tag please see my video tutorial here.


I stamped the snowman image from Snow Wonder stamp set with Tuxedo Black Ink.  I colored the hat with light and dark Smokey Slate Stampin' Blends, the Berries and Scarf with Dark Real Red and the Holly with Dark Mossy Meadow.
I stamped the Tree Image with Garden Green Ink.
I cut the label and stamped images using the SnowTime dies.


I stamped the sentiment from the same stamp set on the Garden Green label I cut out.  I attached the label and the Trees to the inside of the gift card with liquid adhesive.
I colored 3 rhinestones with my Dark Real Red Stampin' Blend and attached them to the top right corner of the cover.
I used Dimensionals to attach the Snowman.
I punched 2 holes in the side of the gift card and ran Real Red Sheer Ribbon through and tied a bow.



Supplies:
Snow Wonder stamp set
Snow Time die set
Heartwarming Hugs Designer Series Paper
Basic Rhinestones
Dark Mossy Meadow Stampin' Blend
Dark Pumpkin Pie Stampin' Blend
Light and Dark Smokey Slate Stampin' Blends
Dark Real Red Stampin' Blend
Real Red Sheer Ribbon
Garden Green Cardstock
Whisper White Cardstock
Liquid Adhesive
Garden Green Stampin' Pad
Tuxedo Black Ink
Hole Punch

I hope you enjoyed my project today.
See you next time!

No comments: