Thursday, August 20, 2020

Gather Together Six Sided Box - Stampin' Up!

Hi Friends!
My project today is a 6 sided box I made using the beautiful New Gilded Autumn Specialty Paper DSP.  I also used Gather Together stamp set and North Pole Wonder die set.

Please Subscribe!

I started with a piece of the Gilded Autumn Specialty paper DSP sized 6 x 8".
I scored the 8" side at:
1 1/4,  2 1/2,  3 3/4,  5,  6 1/4 and 7 1/2"
I scored the 6" side at:
1 1/2 and 4 1/2"
To cut and Put the box together please see my video tutorial here.


I punched holes in all the top pieces (see video tutorial) and threaded Copper Metallic Ribbon through the holes meeting at the front.  I put a package of nuts and raisins inside, pulled gently on both sides of the ribbon and tied a bow.


I used the North Pole Wonder die set to cut another piece of the DSP (I changed the sentiment piece from the video because the Mint Macaron Cardstock looked bright green in my pictures) and some Cajun Craze cardstock.  I stamped the sentiment on the circle with Early Espresso Ink.


I punched a hole in the Cajun Craze die cut and tied a piece of Linen Thread through it.  Next I attached the sentiment piece on top with Dimensionals.  I tied the linen thread to the Copper bow with another bow.



Supplies:
Gilded Autumn Specialty Paper
Gather Together stamp set
North Pole Wonder die set
Cajun Craze Cardstock
Gilded Gems
Tear and Tape
Basketweave and Mettaic Ribbon Combo Pack (Copper Ribbon)
Linen thread
Early Espresso Stampin' Pad
Dimentionals

Thank you for stopping by today.  I hope you enjoyed my project.
See you next time!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Stunning and perfect for the Fall!