Monday, August 3, 2020

Plaid Tidings Booze Box - Stampin' Up!

Hi Friends!
I got such a wonderful response to my Holiday Cocktail Favor Box that I wanted to do a version for 1 liquor bottle!
This version is a bit more Masculine looking but it can be done with the Nothing's Better Than stamp set too.
On this box I used Plaid Tidings 6x6 Designer Series Paper, Little Treats stamp set, So Many Snowflakes die set and Little Treat Box die set.



I started with a  6 3/4  x  6" piece of Misty Moonlight Cardstock.
I scored the 6 3/4" side at:
1/2,  1 7/8,  5 3/8"
I scored the 6" side at:
1/2,  1 7/8,  3 1/4,  4 5/8"

To cut and the box to size please see my video tutorial here.


I attached to the box Plaid Tidings DSP sized:
(4)  3 1/4  x  1 1/8"
(4)  1 1/8  x  1 1/8"
After I attached the DSP I used a snowflake die, from So Many Snowflakes dies, to cut the 2nd long panel to the right of the skinniest rectangle.
Then I put the box together.


I cut another snowflake out of Balmy Blue Glimmer Paper and attached it, with a glue dot to the front of the box.
I cut a tag from Little Treat Box dies.  I stamped the sentiment from Little Treats stamp set on the tag.
I punched two holes in the top of the box and tied it closed with Snowflake Splendor Ribbon.
I tied the tag to the ribbon with Blue and Silver Baker's Twine from Flowers for Every Season Ribbon Combo Pack.


In my video tutorial I attached some Adhesive Backed Snowflakes but I took them off and put Blue Adhesive Gems on instead.



Supplies:
Plaid Tidings 6x6 Designer Series Paper - Available 8/4
So Many Snowflakes die set - Available 8/4
Little Treats stamp set - Available 8/4
Little Treat Box die set Available 8/4
Misty Moonlight Cardstock
Balmy Blue Gimmer Paper - Available 8/4
Snowflake Splendor Ribbon - Available 8/4
Blue and Silver Baker's Twine
Tuxedo Black Ink
Blue Adhesive Backed Gems - Available 8/4

I hope you enjoyed my project today.
See you Soon!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I like the colors and DSP you chose for this - great for guys as well!