Friday, October 9, 2020

CANDY COFFIN with HALLOWEEN MAGIC dies - Stampin' Up!


Hi Friends!
My project today is a  3  x  2  x  1"  box shaped like a spooky coffin.  I used the Halloween Magic dies,  Festive Post stamp set, the Rectangular Postage Stamp Punch and Plaid Tidings Designer series paper.



I started with a piece of Basic Black Cardstock sized  7  x  5".
I scored the 7" side at:
1,  3,  4  and  6"
I scored the 5" side at:
1  and  4".

To cut and put this box together you can watch my Video Tutorial Here.


I cut 2 of the large dies from Halloween Magic dies out of Basic Black Cardstock and 2 out of Plaid Tidings Designer Series Paper.
I glued the DSP on top of the Black Cardstock with liquid glue.
I attached 1 piece of the bottom of the box and one on the bottom also with liquid glue.


I stamped the "October 31" image on a piece of Smokey Slate Cardstock and cut it out with the Rectangular Postage Stamp Punch.
I attached it to a piece of Cherry Cobble Cardsstock sized  2 1/8  x  1 1/2".  I attached the Cherry Cobbler to a piece of Basic Black Cardstock sized 2 1/4  x  1 5/8".
I attached it all to the top of the box with Dimensionals.


I tied a bow with Metallic Mesh Ribbon and attached it to the top-left of the box with a glue dot.  I also added a few Iridescent Pearls around the box.


Supplies:


Thank you for stopping by today!
See you next time.