Wednesday, October 28, 2020

Quick Halloween Treat Bag using 6x6 Paper and Everything Essential stamp set


Shop Stampin' Up! Here

Hi Friends!
My project today is a Quick Halloween Treat Bag.  This is great for last minute gifts for family, co-workers or Trick or Treaters!  I  only used 1 sheet of 6x6 Plaid Tidings Designer Series paper for the bag.  I also used Everything Essential stamp set, the Essential Tag Punch and Detail Trio Punch.



I started with a 6 x 6" piece of Plaid Tidings Designer Series Paper.
I scored the first side at:
1,  2 3/4,  3 3/4  and  5 1/2"
I turned the paper 1/4 turn at scored at:
1  and  4 1/2"
To cut and put the  box together please watch my video tutorial here.


I punched a hole in the top of the bag and ran some Glittered Organdy Ribbon through it and tied a bow at the top.
I stamped the pumpkin images from Everything Essential stamp set onto Pumpkin Pie Cardstock and Whisper White Cardstock.
I colored the image on the Whisper White Cardstock with Light and Dark Pumpkin Pie Stampin' Blends.
I fussy cut the colored image without the stem.


I Punched out the Image on the Pumpkin Pie Cardstock with the Essential Tag Punch.
I attached the colored image over the pumpkin on the tag with Dimensionals.


I used liquid glue to attached the Pumpkin Pie Tag over the Basic Black Tag.
I punched a hole in the top of the tag and put some gold string, from the Forever Greenery Ribbon Combo Pack, through it.
I tied the string around the bow and tied it in the back.



Supplies:

I hope you enjoyed my project today.
See you next time!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You have the BEST 3D projects!