Monday, October 12, 2020

Gilded Autumn Ghirardelli Box - Stampin' Up!

Shop Stampin' Up! Here

Hi Friends!
My project today is a Treat Box using Gilded Autumn Specialty Designer Series Paper, Gather Together stamp set and the Essential Tag Punch.  This box can fit many other goodies.  The base is  2  x  2  x  1 1/2".



I started with a piece of Gilded Autumn DSP sized  9 1/2  x  5".
I scored the 9 1/2" side at:
1/2,  2 1/4,  3 3/4,  5 3/4,  7 1/4  and  9".
I scored the 5" side at:
1 1/2  and  3 1/2".

To cut and put the box together you can watch my video tutorial here.


I punched a hole in the top of the box and put a piece of Mint Macaron Basketweave Ribbon through.  I tied it together at the top of the box with Metallic Copper Ribbon.

www
I used the Essential Tag Punch to cut 1 tag each of Mint Macaron Cardstock and Cajun Craze Cardstock.
I embossed the Cajun Craze tag with the Wrapped in Texture "Basketweave" Embossing Folder.


I stamped on the Mint Macaron Tag.  I stamped the Wheat Image from Gather Together stamp set in Mint Macaron.
I stamped the sentiment in Early Espresso.
I attached the Mint Macaron Tag on top of the Cajun Craze Tag with liquid glue.
I punched a hole in the top of the front tag, put the copper ribbon through the hole and tied a bow.
For the final touch I added 3 gold Metallic Pearls to the tag.



Supplies:

I hope you enjoyed my project today.
See you next time!

No comments: