Monday, October 5, 2020

Gather Together Simple Favor Box - Stampin' Up!

Hi Friends!
My project today is a  3  x  3  x  1 1/4"  Favor Box I made with Gather Together stamp set, Gathered Leaves dies, Little Treat Box dies and Autumn Splendor Specialty Designer Series Paper.  You can make 2 of these boxes from 1 sheet of 8 1/2  x  11" Cardstock.



I started with a piece of Crumb Cake Cardstock sized  9  x  4 1/4".
I scored the 9" side at:
1 1/4,  4 1/4,  5 1/2  and  8 1/2"
I scored the 4 1/4" side at:
1 1/4"
To cut and put this box together you can watch my video tutorial here.


I filled a 4 x 6" Cello bag with chocolate candy balls and tied it at the top with the Copper Ribbon from the Basket Weave and Metallic Ribbon Combo Pack.
I added 4 pieces of Gilded Autumn Specialty Designer Series Paper sized:
(2)  2 3/4  x  2 3/4"
(2)  1  x  2 3/4"
I attached the DSP to the box using Stampin' Seal.


I used a 1 3/4" Circle punch to take a little half circle out of the top front of the box in order to "show off" the candy a little bit.
I cut 2 leaves using the Gathered Leaves dies, 1 in Brushed Metallic Cardstock and 1 from the same DSP.
I glued the 2 leaves together slightly to the side of each other and attached them to the front of the box with Dimensionals.


I cut some Crumb Cake cardstock using the Scallop Circle die from Little Treat Box dies and I punched a small hole in the top with a 1/8" hole punch.
I tied some Linen Thread in the hole.
I cut a 1 3/8" circle from Very Vanilla Cardstock and stamped the sentiment from Gather Together stamp set.  I attached the sentiment piece to the Scallop Circle with Dimensionals.
I tied it to the candy bag using the linen thread.


You can shop for your Stampin' Up! supplies with Me here!

Supplies:
4 x 6 Cello Bag

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Love the addition of the copper ribbon!