Wednesday, October 14, 2020

Halloween Doorhanger with Ghoulish Goodies - 3D Stampin' Up

Shop Stampin' Up! here.

Hi Friends!
My project today is a door hanger for Halloween.  I used Ghoulish Goodies stamp set, Plaid Tidings Designer Series Paper, Layering Circle dies and Banner Pick a Punch.



I started with a piece of Basic Black Cardstock sized  9  x  7 1/4"
I scored the 9" side at:
1/2,  3 1/2,  4 3/4  and  7 3/4"
I scored the 7 1/4" at:
1 1/4"
then score ONLY up to the 3rd Scoreline at 4 1/4".
Turn your paper 180 degrees to the 7 1/4" other side and score ONLY to the 1st Scoreline @ 3".

To  cut and put the door hanger together you can watch my tutorial here.


I used Plaid Tidings DSP on this project sized:
(1)  5 3/4  x  2 3/4"
(1)  2 3/4  x  2 3/4"
(2)  1  x  2 3/4"
I attached the DSP Before I cut the circle in the top with the Layering Circle dies.
I used 2 of the Circle dies to make the border around the opening.


I cut a scallop circle from Basic Black Cardstock and a smaller one from Pumpkin Pie Cardstock.
I stamped the image from Ghoulish Goodies on a circle cut from Whisper White Cardstock with Tuxedo Black ink. (I used the same die for this that I used to cut the hole in the top.)


I attached the image to the Pumpkin Pie scallop circle with liquid glue,
then the Pumpkin Pie scallop to the Basic Black scallop with Dimensionals.
I mounted the entire piece on the front of the box with Dimensionals.


I tied I bow with Metallic Mesh Ribbon and attached it to the top of the box with 2 glue dots.
I stamped the sentiment on a  3/4"  piece of Pumpkin Pie Cardstock and attached it to a piece of  7/8"  of Basic Black Cardstock.
I used the Banner Pick a Punch on the right end and attached it to the top of the box with liquid glue.



Supplies:

I hope you enjoyed my project today.
See you next time!

1 comment:

Cathryn said...

I’m so glad to here this Rose! Thank you! I’m glad you made them for some friends. I hope they enjoy them❤️