Thursday, October 22, 2020

Spooky Pumpkin Box - Stampin' Up!


Shop Stampin' Up! here

Hi Friends!
My project today is a Spooky Pumpkin Box I made with Everything Essential stamp set, Halloween Magic dies, Peek a Hoot dies, Regals 6x6 Designer Series Paper and the Essential Tag Punch.



I started with a piece of Basic Black Cardstock sized  7 1/2  x  7".
I scored the 7 1/2" side at:
1,  3 1/2,  4 1/2  and  7"
I scored the 7" side at:
1,  5  and  6"
To cut and put this  box together please watch my Video Tutorial here.


I used the Regals  Designer Series Paper sized:
(2)  2 1/4  x  3 3/4"
(2)  3/4  x  3 3/4"
(2)  2 1/4  x  3/4"
I attached the paper to the box with Stampin' Seal.
I attached a velcro dots to the inside flap of the box and the top of the outside of the box.


I cut the border from Halloween Magic dies, cut it down to 2 1/4" in length and attached it to the front fold over piece with liquid glue.
I stamped the pumpkin image from Everything Essential stamp set on a piece of Highland Heather and a piece of Whisper White.
I punched out the Highland Heather pumpkin with the Essential Tag Punch Punch.
I colored the other pumpkin with Light and Dark Pumpkin Pie Stampin' Blends.


I cut the web from a Basic Black Cardstock with the Peek a Hoot dies.  I attached it to the box with liquid glue.
I attached the Highland Heather tag to the box with Dimensionals.
I added 3 Iridescent Pearls to the top of the tag.  I put Glittered Organdy ribbon under the lid and tied a bow on the top of the box.
For the final touch I added Wink of Stella to the Pumpkin.



Supplies:

I hope you enjoyed my project today.  See you next time!