Monday, October 19, 2020

Chocolate Turkey Box with Plaid Tidings - Stampin' Up!




Hi Friends!
My project today is a Box I made for the Chocolate Turkeys I give my children for Thanksgiving.  I used Plaid Tidings Designer Series Paper,  Arrange a Wreath stamp set, Wreath Builder dies and the Essential Tag Punch.  
The Turkey is 1 ounce and the box measures 2 1/2  x  4 1/4  x  1 3/4".



I started with a  9  x  6 1/4" piece of Blackberry Bliss Cardstock.
(In my sample I used Cajun Craze)
I scored the 9" side at:
1/2,  3,  4 3/4  and  7 1/4"
I scored the 6 1/4" side at:
1 3/4,  4 3/4  and  5 3/4"

To cut and put the box together you can watch my video tutorial here!


I cut the hole in the box with a Circle die from the Layering Circle dies.  I cut a piece of Blackberry Bliss Cardstock with a Scallop Circle die and then cut the middle out with the same size Circle die I used to make the hole in the box.
I attached the Scallop piece to the front of the box over the circle with liquid glue.


I attached a  2 x 2"  piece of Window Sheet to the inside of the box, covering the circle opening, with a glue dot in the 4 corners of the sheet.
I closed the top of the box with a gold Library Clip.
I punched 2 tags using the Essential Tag Punch.  One from of Blackberry Bliss Cardstock and one From a Gold Foil Sheet.
On the Blackberry Bliss tag I embossed the sentiment with Versamark Ink and Gold Stampin' Embossing Powder.


I attached the tags, the Gold Foil in back, with liquid glue.
I punched a hole in the top of the tag and looped Gold String (from Wonder of the Season Ribbon Combo Pack) through the tag.
I wound the Gold String around the back of the Library clip and tied a bow in the front.
For the Final Touch I added 3 Gilded Gems to the bottom left of the box.



Supplies:


I hope you enjoyed my project today!  Thank you for coming to my blog.
See you soon!

No comments: