Friday, October 16, 2020

Halloween Party Drink, Pouch Tag - Halloween Magic dies Stampin' UP!


Hi Friends!
My project today is a tag that I made for some Halloween Drink Pouches.  I used Halloween Magic dies, Hallows Night Magic stamp set, Warm Hugs Stamp set, Warm Wraps dies and Plaid Tidings Designer Series Paper.



I cut to of the large label dies from Halloween Magic dies.  1 from Poppy Parade Cardstock and one from Plaid Tidings DSP.
I cut 1 3/8" off the bottom of the Plaid label.
I attached the top of the plaid label to the Red label with liquid glue.
I cut Black Cardstock with the Border label from the same set.
I attached a piece of the border on the Red Label below the Plaid with liquid glue.


I used the Warm Wraps dies to cut a circle out of Poppy Parade Cardstock and an 8 sided shape from Black Glitter Paper.
I stamped the "This one's on me" circle on Poppy Parade Cardstock with Tuxedo Black Ink and cut it out with the matching dies.
I stamped the small bat from Hallows Night Magic stamp set on Whisper White Cardstock with Tuxedo Black Ink and cut it out with the corresponding die from Halloween Magic dies.


I attached the bat to the sentiment circle, covering the "Merry Christmas", with liquid glue,
the circle to the Glitter Paper with liquid glue and the Glitter Paper to the Red Circle with Dimensionals.
I attached the entire piece to the top of the tag with Dimensionals.


I put glue on only the edges of the left over Plaid label and attached it to the back of the tag to make a little pocket.
You can use the little pocket for some Cash!


I purchased my Drink Pouches from the Halloween section at Walmart.  They are also available on Amazon.


Supplies:

I hope you enjoyed my project today.
See you next time!

No comments: