Friday, October 23, 2020

Halloween Treat Bag with Peek a Hoot - Stampin' Up!



Shop Stampin' Up! Here

Hi Friends!
For my project today I wanted to make a project that looked like a brown bag.  It would be perfect for the kids and men in our lives!  I used Have a Hoot stamp set, Celebration Label dies, Halloween Magic dies, Layering Circle dies and the In Color Designer Series Paper.



I started with a piece of  Crumb Cake Cardstock  sized  10 1/2  x  6 1/2.
I scored the 10 1/2" side at:
2 1/2,  5,  7 1/2,  10"
I scored the 6 1/2" side at:
2"
To cut and put the bag together you can watch my tutorial here.


I cut a  4 1/4  x  2 1/4"  piece of 2020 - 2021 In Color Designer Series Paper.
I stamped the bottom of the paper, with the sentiment from Have a Hoot stamp set,  with Versamark Ink.
I sprinkled the sentiment with White Stampin' Emboss Powder and heated it up with my Heat Tool.  I attached the stamped paper to the front of the bag with Stampin' Seal.


I cut the label with Celebration Label dies out of Pumpkin Pie Cardstock.  I stamped the Image from Peek a Hoot stamp set with Tuxedo Black Ink on the Pumpkin Pie label.
I stamped a second of the same image on a scrap piece of Whisper White.  I colored ONLY the owl with Stampin' Blends.  I fussy cut the image out and attached it over the Owl on the label with liquid glue.
I colored the images with Stampin' Blends:
Light Soft Suede
Light and Dark Smokey Slate
Dark Basic Black
Light Mango Melody
I cut the Scallop circle and smaller circle out of Daffodil Delight Cardstock and Basic Black Cardstock, with the Layering Circle dies.
I cut the bat out of Basic Black Cardstock using the Halloween Magic dies.


I attached the Moon and bat with Liquid Glue and the Label with Dimensionals.  I closed the box with a Library Clip on top.


Supplies:
Light Soft Suede
Dark Basic Black
Light Mango Melody
Light and Dark Smokey Slate

I hope you enjoyed my project today.
See you next time!

No comments: