Monday, October 26, 2020

Thanksgiving Pouch with Gilded Autumn Specialty Paper



Hi Friends,
For my project today I used the Gilded Autumn Specialty Designer Series Paper.  I made a pouch for Thanksgiving.  I put some Pumpkin Seeds inside but a small gift or some other goodies would also fit.  It measures  4  x  4  x  3/4".  I also used A Wish for Everything stamp set and North Pole Wonder dies.



I started with a piece of DSP sized  10  x  5 3/4".
I scored the 10" side at:
1/2,  4 1/2,  5 1/4  and  9 1/4"
I scored the 5 3/4" side at:
3/4  and  4 3/4"
To cut and put the pouch together you can watch my video tutorial here.


Using the North Pole wonder dies I cut the spiked circle out of Gold Foil Paper. (In the other version I cut it from Cajun Craze Cardstock),  I cut the round circle,  from the same die set, out of the opposite side of the DSP.
I stamped the sentiment, with Early Espresso Ink, from the A Wish for Everything stamp set.
I attached the sentiment circle to the foil with liquid glue.


I cut the Leaves from Gold Foil Paper using Forever Flourishing dies.
I played them on the pouch, put Dimensionals on the back of the Sentiment piece and layer the Dimensionals on top of the gold leaves.  If the gold leaves are still loose add a few dots of liquid glue under some of the leaves.


I tied a bow with Metallic Copper Ribbon from the Basketweave and Metallic Ribbon Combo Pack.
I attached it to the front of the pouch with 2 Glue Dots.
For the final touch I added some Gilded Gems to the bottom of the circle.
I wrapped my goodies in Gold Foil Tissue Paper and slipped it in the pouch.



Supplies:

Thank you for stopping by today, see you next time!

No comments: